Dec 14, 2008

Flashy


Cool post from the hard-working boys at Street Phire, detailing a clever, low-budget radio slave mod. A satisfying read, even though I've never shot with off-camera flashes. When user ingenuity trumps planned obsolescence, I always smile.

Also recommended: the Street Phire "My Bag" galleries, which document the contents of camera bags of different bike riding photographers and videographers. I like how Robin Hunter's particularly exhaustive bag check even mentions which items have Nikon or LowePro printed on them.

2 comments:

  1. Yo thanks for the link in, glad you liked the article :) The link for it has changed now to below, just to let you and your readers know...

    http://www.streetphire.co.uk/v5/?p=1858

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up. I'll make the change.

    ReplyDelete